Identity Verification Guide
If you want to withdraw funds or increase your payment limits, you need to verify your identity. We will ask you to provide us with supporting documents, according to KYC Policy to prevent fraud causes. Verification on FXinvesting is very simple and intuitive.
FXinvesting asks customers to provide 4 documents in order to complete the verification of their trading account:
1. Identity Document
You can provide us with any government issued document such as passport, ID card, or driving license.
- National ID card (both sides) or national passport (first page only);
- Driving license (both sides).
Please note, that we accept a driving license as a proof of your identity only if it is a plastic card, and all the information in it is provided with Latin transliteration.
2. Copy of Visa/Master card
A copy of the credit/debit card that was used for transaction. Copies of both sides, front and back, should be provided in color. The middle digits and CVV on the back must be covered; the signature, the card holder name, along with the first 4 and the last 4 digits have to be clearly visible.
- Utility bill or a bank statement.
A provision of proof of your physical or billing address in country of your residence, which is not older than 3 months, and includes your full name.
- Utility bill;
- Electricity bill;
- Bank statement;
- Tax return, council tax;
- If you do not have any documents from the list above with Latin transliteration, you can provide us with one of the following: Bank statement with your NAME and ADDRESS in English; Confirmation from your work/college/university/care institution that verifies your name, address and details of employment/studies/residency status with a signature and official stamp.
Please, make sure that your scans should correspond with the following requirements:
- Documents should be valid due to the issue date (issued within the last 3 months);
- Proof of residency must contain your NAME and HOME address;
- Proof of residency should be provided in a form of a photo or scanned copy of a PAPER document;
- Documents should be issued using the characters of Latin alphabet;
- Proof of residency document must contain the DATE of ISSUE.
- Declaration of deposit
Declaration of Deposit is a purchase history of your online transaction. This document proves that you have made a deposit by your own free will and that the card that you used belongs directly to you! By signing the DOD, you confirm that you are aware of the deposit and authorized it.
You will receive this document from our company once you activate your trading account.